Tuesday, June 8, 2010

He is 9' 3", she is average height--how to compose without cropping his head....


Alright, so not really--but Mark is 6'7"! So yeah, we had some fun during their engagement shoot! There were some really fun and funny moments and all the while, we were carrying around a little step-stool so I could get Jen into the shots! Heh! Heh!

So to get these pictures, it took two nights, a couple of heavy, black, matching jackets (real cute guys... what, were your track suits in the laundry!? Ha! Ha!) and some warm drinks afterward!

The night of the black jackets, the temperature could not have been more than 6 or 7 degrees... My hands were having trouble working the camera but more importantly, Mark and Jen were freezing even in their matching jackets.

I was looking at their red, running noses thinking about all the photoshopping it was going to take to salvage some pics... The night wasn't a complete loss since we had a lot of fun and some really beautiful light!

This shot was just lightly touched to adjust some contrast but had some nice light, a nice flare, a sweet moment--and you can't even see the cold noses!

As I'm going through the shots, we really captured some great moments.

I've sent Mark and Jen a gallery of teasers that I will be updating each day up to their wedding. Once they have seen them, I'll do a quick update and put a link up!

Stay tuned...

Yaaay!! They're done and Mark and Jen love'em! Check out the slideshow here. I'll be making a post soon about the first image in the gallery which is my first HDR... I like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment